A number of organizations serve as important resources to those in the community. To learn more, visit these websites:
FOOD & GROCERY ASSISTANCE
- Christian Cupboard Emergency Food Shelf website Offers food and personal hygiene items to persons, at no cost; no proof of income required. Accepts donations year round.
- Fare for All website Offers cost savings on buying fresh fruits and vegetables, and frozen meat; open to all income levels.
- North Saint Paul Area Emergency Food Shelf website Offers food items, at no cost; accepts donations year round.
- Store to Door website Offers delivery of groceries to homebound persons.
ORGANIZATIONS SERVING OAKDALE
- Athletic Associations
- Community Action Programs including energy assistance, weatherization, and self-sufficiency programs.
- COVID-19 Testing Sites Washington County The State of Minnesota is temporarily expanding hours at the Inver Grove Heights and Stillwater COVID-19 Community Testing Sites (rapid) this week to help increase capacity and accessibility for Minnesotans seeking COVID-19 tests.
- Maplewood Oakdale Lions Club website
- Oakdale Area Chamber of Commerce Website Business support and community programs, such as Helping Hands.
- Oakdale Garden Club
- Two Rivers Community Land Trust website Affordable housing for low and moderate income persons in Washington County.
- Washington County Veterans Services website Resources for members of the military and their families.