A number of organizations serve as important resources to those in the community. To learn more, visit:
Food and Grocery Assistance
- Fare for All: Offers cost savings on buying fresh fruits and vegetables, and frozen meat; open to all income levels. Visit the Fare for All website.
- North Saint Paul Emergency Food Shelf: Offers food items, at no cost; accepts donations year-round. Visit the North Saint Paul Area Emergency Food Shelf website.
- Open Cupboard: Offers food and personal hygiene items to persons, at no cost; no proof of income required. Accepts donations year-round. Visit the Open Cupboard Food Shelf website.
- Help at Your Door: Offers grocery assistance, transportation, chore assistance and home repairs for seniors and people with disabilities. Visit the Help at Your Door website.
Organizations Serving Oakdale
- Athletic Associations: Link to the various athletic associations that serve Oakdale.
- Community Action: Offers programs such as energy assistance, weatherization, and self-sufficiency programs.Visit the Community Action website.
- Maplewood Oakdale Lions Club: Visit the Maplewood Oakdale Lions Club website.
- Oakdale Area Chamber of Commerce: Area businesses support the community through a wide array of programs, such as Holiday Helping Hands. Visit the Oakdale Area Chamber of Commerce website.
- Oakdale Garden Club: Visit the Oakdale Garden Club on Facebook.
- Two Rivers Community Land Trust: Offers affordable housing options for low- and moderate-income persons in Washington County. Visit the Two Rivers Community Land Trust website.
- Washington County Veterans Services: Resources for members of the military and their families. Learn more at the Washington County Veterans Services website.