1.How do I register for programs and activities?

The Recreation Department offers five convenient ways to pay for activities:

  • Register online
  • Mail registration form to:
    • Oakdale Recreation
    • 4444 Hadley Avenue N,
    • Oakdale, MN 55128
  • Fax registration form to 651-747-3861
  • Register in-person during recreation office hours at Oakdale Recreation, 4444 Hadley Avenue N.
  • Drop off registration form at the drop boxes located in front of the Discovery Center or in the City Hall parking lot.

For more information, please call 651-747-3860.

2.Where do I sign up for Oakdale Recreation's eBrochure?

Receive your brochure by email. You will have all your Oakdale Recreation information instantly and immediately when you sign up for eBrochures. It's quick and easy to register. Simply email Laura. You will begin receiving your brochures with the next issue!

3.When is the Eder One-Room School House open?

The Eder School is operated by the Washington County Historical Society. For museum hours, historical information, or to schedule a off-hours tour, please visit the Eder School House website.

4.I need to cancel my registration. Will I get a refund?

Registration fees for programs cancelled by the recreation department will be fully refunded. Unless otherwise noted, participants may cancel a registration one week before the start of the program and receive a refund, less a $5 administration fee. Once a refund has been requested, a check will be mailed within 45 days. If the registration was charged, a credit to the credit card will be processed. No refunds can be issued once a program has started or if tickets were purchased for a trip or event. 

5.I would like to teach a class. Who do I contact?

The recreation department is always looking for enthusiastic leaders and ideas for learners of all ages, stages, abilities and interests. Do you have a special skill, interest, knowledge, or hobby you'd like to share with others? Professional certification is not required; passion and enthusiasm are a must! Proposals are accepted throughout the year. Please call Julie Williams at 651-747-3867.

6.Is there financial assistance offered for recreation programs?

The Recreation Department offers scholarships for Oakdale residents who might need financial assistance to participate in the City's youth programs. Funds are limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis. For more information, or to request an application, please call 651-747-3860.

7.Is there an archery range in Oakdale?

Yes! There is an archery range at Northdale Park, located north of 50th Street, at 53rd Street and Granada Avenue.