Animal Control

Call 9-1-1 for animal control issues and general animal complaints.  A community service officer or police officer will handle most animal complaints in the city. Also, the City of Oakdale partners with Companion Animal Control. Often times, Companion Animal Control will assist the police department with impounding or redirecting animals to rescue centers. The Police department also utilizes the Animal Humane Society for impounding services.  

In any event, contact Oakdale Police for information on your lost animal. 

Companion Animal Control

Companion Animal Control will post recovered animals on their website.

Animal Humane Society of Woodbury