Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Temporary Water Disconnection Request

  1. Leaving for an extended period of time?
    If you are leaving for three or more months, it may be beneficial to you to have the City turn your water off at the curb. This could save you money and avoid unattended water leaks while your home is vacant. There is a $35 fee and a scheduled appointment required for your water service to be reinstated once you return. Someone does need to be present when the water service is reinstated. If you have questions please contact the Utility Department, otherwise you may submit this request and it will be completed as stated.
  2. Leave This Blank:

  3. This field is not part of the form submission.