How do I request a traffic sign?

Each year, the City receives requests for traffic control signage. The City investigates the area to determine if additional signage or enforcement is necessary. The City has found that "Children at Play" signs, "Stop" signs, and additional speed limit signs are generally ineffective in controlling speeders because the offenders often live in the immediate area. Although enforcement may be an immediate solution, the most effective overall method is for all drivers to take special care to observe posted speed limits, especially in the presence of children. To learn more, call the Engineering Division at 651-730-2734.

Show All Answers

1. What are the winter parking regulations?
2. Does the city really give away trees every year?
3. What is the hardness of Oakdale's water?
4. How do I request a traffic sign?
5. How do I apply for a right-of-way permit?