The City of Oakdale upgraded to a new utility billing software and payment system that will provide a modern, enhanced customer service experience. The City launched the new system on August 29, 2023.
Utility billing customers should have received a letter in the mail detailing the change and benefits. With this new system, utility billing customers will be able to take advantage of:
- Multiple convenient payment options including in-person, online, and an interactive voice response (IVR) phone system.
- Online access optimized for desktop and mobile devices.
- Secure online payments without creating an account.
- Advanced functionality for those who do create an online account.
- Automatic payment scheduling for ongoing bills and fees.
- Access to online bill history and paperless billing.
- Real-time balances updated instantly.
- Newly-formatted, consistent invoices for both online and mailed paper bills.
Customers currently set up for auto pay through the existing online payment system will need to re-enroll on the new online payment solution. You will need to have your new account number accessible after your first new bill arrives, or call 651-739-5086 to receive your new account number.
The new payment solution accepts a wide variety of payment methods including cash, check, credit cards and e-checks. This solution meets the highest level of online payment security standards (Level 1 PCI/PA-DSS) to ensure customer information is safeguarded from potential threats.
More information about payment options and a link to the online payment system can be found on the City's payment page.
If you have any questions about this process, please reach out to the City at 651-739-5086 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.