Home Stretch Homebuyer Education
If you’re planning to purchase a home, completing a homebuyer education course is a great place to start. Your advisor will teach you about the process, answer your questions, and help you make smart decisions. Homebuyer education is available through in-person or online classes. Visit the Homeownership Center website.
Minnesota Housing Homeownership Programs
Make your dream of homeownership a reality with help from Minnesota Housing and the City of Oakdale! Whether you’re a first-time buyer, repeat buyer, or want to refinance, there’s an affordable Minnesota Housing program that’s right for you.
Why choose a Minnesota Housing loan?
• Low, fixed interest rates for the life of the loan
• Purchase and refinance options for first-time and repeat homebuyers
• Down payment and closing cost loans up to $15,000 for qualified borrowers
• Exclusive 3% down conventional products with low or no mortgage insurance options
• Works with industry standard products including FHA, VA, Conventional and Rural Development
Eligibility requirements vary based on program. Visit the Minnesota Housing website for current information, including:
• Minimum credit score
• Income limits
• Home cost limits
• Homebuyer education requirements
Next Steps: Contact a participating lender.
Two Rivers Community Land Trust (TRCLT)
TRCLT is a private nonprofit organization whose mission is to provide permanently affordable housing for low and moderate income individuals, families, and households in Washington County. Visit Two Rivers Community Land Trust website.